Who are we:
- "Sarnikau" boat and "Koivemundi" recreational raft started their journey on the Rivers Vecgauja and Gauja on 1 May 2022. This is an exceptonal opportunity to enjoy a relaxing tour on a beautiful and cosy boat, to experience the riverscapes and the Gauja estuary is a unique place to observe the interaction between the river and the sea. Hosting a family or corporate event on a raft is sure to be an unforgettable experience, indulging in a River Gauja-inspired sauna ritual, leisurely conversations in the hot tub and even fun dancing.
What we do:
- We offer interactive recreational and tourist boat trips on the following route: pier at the end of Laivu Street (Carnikva) through Vecgauja, Gauja and to the Gauja estuary and back, with an additional possibility to disembark at the estuary and at the Carnikava Regional Research Centre.
- We offer a unique place for recreational activities - a floating sauna, where you can enjoy bathing and a cosy soak in the hot tub while the River Gauja takes you to the sea!
- The boat is also available for organised school and tourist groups, cooperative events, parties and weddings.
- The boat can accommodate up to 20 passengers and the captain at a time, and the raft welcomes up to 12 people at a time.
- The boat will sail on weekdays and weekends according to a regular schedule. However, rafting/hosting an event on a raft is available by prior booking.
Why choose us:
- A boat trip is a great opportunity to complement a visit to Carnikava with a scenic leisure cruise on the Vecgauja and Gauja rivers, taking in the magnificent natural landscapes of the area, as well as a chance to get from the pier on Laivu Street to the seafront.
- A floating raft event is unique because of its location, during a recreational event the raft moves or is moored away from the shore.
- We don't depend on the weather. Both the boat and the raft have a roof, transformable walls and heating. We will offer rafting trips and events from early spring to late autumn.
- Both the boat and the raft are equipped with an audio system and a microphone, which can be used for the guide's narration or for singing songs in the company.
- Cooperative events and celebrations can also be organised on board. Unique entertainment for wedding guests or an original venue for a wedding ceremony.
- The boat or raft can be moved to other bodies of water by arrangement.
- Accessible for people with disabilities.